Monday, January 17, 2011

Making Money with Adsense & Affiliate Marketing

So, I make about $50-$100 from my blog through just AdSense. Before you say, "gee, that isn't much", realize I make much more than that from business deals I get through people who read my blog. I get people/companies looking to borrow money, companies looking to invest money in my clients projects, consulting jobs, (at $250 an hour) and those looking for information about what my blog is about. (Raising capital and finding investors)

A level one company makes money through selling its product or services.
A level two company is level one but also makes money through online advertising as we do through AdSense.
A level three company does 1 & 2 but takes advantage of affiliate marketing too.

I'm going to post a link about option two right now. I'll revisit this post to explain option three in the next week or two.

Check out this blog that gave me the idea to write this article.

http://adsense.blogspot.com/2010/05/adsense-revenue-share.html

As I work on this post, you will be the first to know about the research I've done if you become a follower. Thanks.

To your wealth!
Russell Roesner
415 680 3454
rroesner@equitycoalition.com
www.equitycoalition.com

Creative Commons License
Equitycoalition by Russell Roesner is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.equitycoalition.com.

1 comment:

  1. Permit me to introduce you to LE-MERIDIAN FUNDING SERVICES. We are directly into pure loan and project(s) financing in terms of investment. We provide financing solutions to private/companies seeking access to funds in the capital markets i.e. oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, transportation, construction, hotels and etc. We can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as our 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.
    Le-Meridian Funding Service.
    (60 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London W1J 0BH, UK) Email Contact Info...lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com

    ReplyDelete