Thursday, June 11, 2009

INVESTOR CATEGORIES

Each investment has a specific fit with certain investor categories. To begin, I'm going lay out a list (search terms) that I use depending on the investment I'm raising money for. I search on Linkedin and search engines to build my contact lists.

Endowements
Family Offices
RIA's (Registered Investment Advisors)
Wealth Managers
Broker Dealers
Insurance Companies
Pension Plans
Private Equity Funds
Hedge Funds
Investment Networks and Clubs
Alternative Asset Management
Special Opportunity Funds
Angels
Venture Capital

This article is in progress. I will try to define each category when I have some time. In the meantime, Google, Facebook, or Linkedin away on these groups!

To Your Wealth!
Russell Roesner
http://www.equitycoalition.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment